Lilibet is a return to community, family and comfort – it’s a vision by a long-standing local developer who is well-versed in all three.
The collection of 59 One-Two and Three-bedroom Garden homes and Townhomes are arranged throughout eight low-density buildings.
Across the street from Queen Elizabeth Park, one block from vibrant Cambie Street, and a less than ten-minute walk to dynamic Main Street, Vancouver gems are a short bike, stroll, SkyTrain ride or drive away.
Intelligently developed by local, family owned Intergulf and in collaboration with Gateway Architecture and Bam interior.
Located close to amenities, nature, and transportation corridors.
- Intelligently developed by local, family owned Intergulf and in collaboration with Gateway Architecture and Bam Interior.
- Located close to amenities, nature, and transportation corridors
- Stunning views towards Downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains
- Individual and private off-street entrances into every home
- Homes are arranged to receive ample daylight from oversized outdoor living spaces.
- Premium appliance package by Miele in every home
- Built with carefully selected premium, durable materials
- Estimated completion: Spring 2023
- Extensively landscaped central courtyard with nearly 50 trees invites residents to gather, and includes:
- Children’s play area
- Open lawn
- Urban garden plots
- Lounge and fire pit seating
- Recreational space for the whole family
- Airy ceilings up to 9’+
- Contemporary matte back fixtures and window frames throughout
The desirable Westside neighborhood will connect you to both essential and meaningful destinations. Live where you can walk or bike to conveniences, nature, culture, schools or rapid transportation. While living in a tranquil pocket of Vancouver, you are able to enjoy all its most vibrant neighborhoods and attractions, including Downtown, the Cambie Corridor, Main Street, Oakridge Centre, False Creek Seawall and YVR-Airport- all accessible in mere minutes by foot, car or SkyTrain.
REQUEST A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
The information you provide us will be kept confidential and used only by Intergulf to enhance your home buying experience and the level of service you receive. This is not an offering for sale. The developer reserves the right to make changes, modifications or substitutes to the building design, specifications and floorplans should they be necessary. Renderings, views and layouts are for illustration purposes only. This is not an offering for sale. An offering for sale can only be made after filing a disclosure statement. E.&O.E