A brand new District of North Vancouver Community Centre is planned for the site just east of Hunter. It’s a multi-level 27,000 square foot community amenity, where there will be programming and activities for people of all ages and abilities. A large outdoor playground features prominently in its design to meet the needs of the community’s youngest members, and the young at heart.
Enjoy elevated living spaces by the award-winning Area3 Design Studio in two carefully curated colour palettes designed to mirror the picturesque surroundings: Mountain, and Creek. Featuring elegant wide-plank flooring, European-inspired kitchens, Fisher & Paykel appliances, and inspiring views.
- Over 2,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities combine to set a new standard for healthy living.
- Bicycle Repair Room to keep cycling enthusiasts’ hardware in quality condition.
- Enjoy your private courtyard, an 8,400 square foot tranquil hideaway of beautifully landscaped green space, including a 2,350 square foot children’s play area, great lawn, children’s bike loop, and outdoor lounge where you can relax and listen to the creek flow by.
- The commanding Social Lounge is an expansive extension of your home. The beautiful private dining room with chef-inspired kitchen offers space for endless entertaining, while the chic linear built-in fireplace offers you a place to curl up with a book or watch the big game. The lounge flows out onto the outdoor courtyard for warm days when the weather demands a barbeque.
- Wellness Centre features cardio and weight-training equipment, a dedicated outdoor yoga and meditation space, and steam and sauna rooms to help you exercise your mind and body.
3 + Lock off suiteBEDROOM
Lynn Creek has been designated as one of the District of North Vancouver’s newest official town centres – the community is undergoing a grand and ambitious transformation. At its heart is the Town Centre – a vibrant street where neighbours will come to shop, eat, gather, and enjoy the community space.
1519 Hunter Street
Open daily from 12 – 5 PM except Fridays; or by appointment